27 August 2011

HAIRSTYLE - LAUREN CONRAD


When I first started watching The Hills a few years ago, I noticed that Lauren always made the cutest bang braids and after that I have worn my hair like that every single day. Some days she also made a different braid and I completely forgot about it until I saw these pictures. Here is how you do it:


  • "Part your hair slightly off-center. On the heavier side, grab a section at your hairline. split it into three.
Start it just like you would a regular french braid.
  • Next add in a piece of hair from the top, still like a regular french braid.
  • Now skip the part where you’d grab a new piece from the bottom + keep braiding instead.
  • Then take another piece from the top + add it in.
  • Continue with this pattern until you have 5-7 sections added in.
  • once you’re just past the ear, stop adding in new hair. Just do a regular braid + tie it off with a clear elastic like Lauren’s in the top picture".
Pictures and text by The beauty department.

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment