29 January 2012

SUNDAY IN SOUTH KENSINGTON




Besides from spending Sunday at Starbucks I also went to the National History Museum to watch the Dinosaur Exhibition in South Kensington. It's a huge museum so will go again, if I can avoid it at the busiest times because today it was a bit too crammed.

Another thing I can recommend in London is Brick Lane, one of my previous favorite Vintage stores Absolute Vintage is located here and I found a  new one yesterday. All Saints' flag store is by Brick Lane as well. Next time I will try out the market as they always have oriental food that you can't find anywhere else in London. Nightlife in Shortage used to be the place I always went out a few years ago so might try it again soon.

I'm wearing scarf Burberry, coat All Saints and trousers Zara.

- Christina

1 comment:

  1. Check out the latest collection of mens leather jacket by angeljackets.com, made up with the best leather material to ensure you to provide our quality product within your accessible budget without any doubt.

    ReplyDelete