02 January 2011

New Year - 2010





I celebrated New Year's eve with my boyfriend, sister and her friends, and had a really good evening. The only things I missed out on were watching "90 års fødselsdagen" and watching the fireworks, but that didn't stop me from not having fun. One of my sister's friends was in charge of entertainment and made a game consisting of a few things we all had to do during the evening without letting people aware of that the reason for doing it was because of the game. The person who didn't get caught would win the game. I, for example, had to prepare a speech for my sister's boyfriend who just turned 30 and my boyfriend had to sing Abba's Happy New Year's everytime we toasted. Great fun! Besides from that, music entertainment was consistent throughout the evening, as most of the people there already are or have been members of a band.

My sister Christel is wearing this really cool dress from Dixie Grey on Istedgade and I am wearing dress from All Saints and blazer from H&M.

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment