06 December 2011

CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES ON A BUDGET

This year I'm too busy arranging moving to London, otherwise I would have spent more time on finding the perfect party dress. Instead Camille from Clamour 4 glamour has blogged about her favorite budget party dresses, and as her style is quite similar to mine I have borrowed her style tips.

1: Topshop - I think sequins are perfect for Christmas parties.
2: Gestuz (Nelly)
3: Nelly.
4: True Religion - you can never go wrong with a one shoulder dresses.
5: Zara - love the shape.
6: Aqua - I need a dress in this shape.
7: Stylein - this dress would go perfect with my new Nowhere shoes.
8: Cos - not so sure of the colour, but if it would have been black I would go for it.
9: Cos - I have looked at this dress several times and still really like it.
10: Topshop - studs are always a hit with everything I wear.


- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment