24 December 2011

NEW IN - CHRISTMAS PRESENTS



Two days ago I celebrated Christmas with my boyfriend and yesterday with my dad. As I'm moving to London in the new year i didn't really wish for anything besides something I could bring in my suitcase. But I have to admit that both my boyfriend and my dad know me very well. Got the heart earrings from my boyfriend and although they have hearts, they have an edgy look to them when wearing them. I could definitely send my boyfriend back to Line&Jo to get more earrings. I also got the butterfly from my boyfriend - I have been wanting one for years and never told my boyfriend, but he just thought it looked like something I liked. My dad gave me the leather/silver bracelet and I just got a similar one as a goodbye present from the people I worked with so they go really well together. Tonight I will get more presents - can't wait! But first I'm off to the gym, then to church and then Christmas eve.

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment