06 November 2010

Dark angel

Yesterday I went out for Christmas beer - a bit early in my opinion, but I don't think I am ever ready for Christmas. It used to be my favorite time of the year (after summer of course!), but the stress that comes with it is almost overtaking the fun part of it. However, this year I am going Christmas shopping in London so it might be more fun than usually. The only downside is that millions of other people probably have the same idea as me so Topshop might be more crowded than I wish for!! Can't wait to go back to the UK though- think it has been the longest in ten years that I stayed away from the UK. Only eight months, but it feels like forever.

If I were to go out tonight, I wouldn't mind wearing something like the above. Get it on http://www.asos.com/

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment