29 November 2010

Eva Evanovich




I got a comment from anonymous viewer who said she loved the dresses from Eva Evanovich so I decided to take a closer look on the brand that I just recently discovered. The dresses are quite unique, so I think by wearing them you will both get comments and be able to stand out from other people. Both for Christmas and New Year they would be perfect.

Eva Evanovich is a label that tries to educate fashionistas about who pays the cost of cheap clothing. The companies clothes are made only in the UK and the EU and abide by Eco friendly regulations. It looks as if it is only possible to buy them online, but íf you know any stores that sell them please let me know.


The ‘Eva Evanovich Q’ line was launched in 2007 at London Fashion Week and the new 2009/2010 diffusion line was inspired with an Urban ‘Alice in Wonderland’ in mind. The range features ‘origami-styled’ dresses which concentrate on carefully cut silhouettes, intricate pleats and folds to create an illusion of volume and structure. The collection also makes use of structured "power shoulders" that are a major trend this season.

The dress pictured is on sale from £80 to £41.50, so I might get it as I really like it. The cape is £180, and you can get it all here: http://www.asos.com/

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment