21 November 2010

Sunday and new coat

Went out for a walk today and wore one of my new winter coats. Really like the shape of it as it a bit different than other "normal" winter coats. I have been a true fan of Asos from the beginning and have really noticed that they have spiced up - so to say - their own brand towards a positive direction. Wore the jacket with New Look knee long boots and leopard scarf from Zara - long live the high street:)

Next week Kinne will start her new job (:), Lanvin will share their H&M collections and Gina Tricot (not a big fan as the quality is quite terrible, but they do however always have leggings and other basics wear that I don't mind buying) will open at Fields. Just a shame I am broke, but at least I have London shopping to look forward too (Pernille I can't wait!)

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment