01 March 2011

Stylein



A while ago I blogged about the Swedish brand Stylein where I found that their SS 2011 collection had so many things I wanted that I didn't even know where to start. The only thing is that I would prefer to try it on before I'll buy it and the postage from Sweden to Denmark when buying on their webpage is 268 DKR. which I thought was quite a lot. Today I noticed that blogger Camille (clamour4glamour) also blogged about the brand and mentioned that the Danish store Apartment sold their brand and they also ship to Denmark (perhaps other countries as weel) (info@apartmentno7.dk). The bottom skirt is again a similar one to the the T by Alexander Wang skirt I have just bought (799 kr.) I'm definately going into their shop sometime soon to check out the collection.

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment